Kuwait Airways Manage Booking–Add-on, Change or Cancel
Passengers can easily maintain their bookings and make changes to their current tickets using manage Booking tool. Using the Kuwait Airways Manage Booking system, customers can modify their flight, date, location, and more.
Additionally, travelers can select their seats, add additional baggage, choose their preferred meals, and monitor the status of their flights. After successfully completing their payment for the reservation, passengers can also download their e-Ticket.
Visitors must first go to the Kuwait Airways website and select the Manage My Booking page. After that, travelers can view their booking data by entering their booking reference number and last name.
How To Manage Booking Option Kuwait Airways?
Unavoidable occurrences can arise, and we frequently have to alter our plans as a result. If you had a reservation with Kuwait Airlines but had to alter your departure dates because of an unavoidable circumstance. You are now worrying about how to change a flight with Kuwait Airways. To understand about all airline flight change procedures and policies, continue reading below.
- Find the Manage Booking option after visiting the Kuwait Airways website.
- Open Manage Booking and enter your Booking ID in the assigned field after that.
- Additionally, enter the passenger’s last name before clicking the submit button.
- A list of all of your reservations with Kuwait will appear.
- Next, launch the specific flight that you want to control.
- You can now examine your booking information and correct any errors.
- You can also follow the same procedure to alter or cancel your flight by tapping a specific option.
- The additional fees for using the service were imposed at the last pay.
- Once you have made the modifications, Kuwait will notify you in further detail.
Options You Have Via Manage Booking Kuwait Airways
There are various advantages for passengers using Kuwait Airways’ Manage booking service. The following is a list of some of them:
- Flight Change
- Date Change
- Name change
- Add an extra seat
- Cancel flight
- Add extra meals
- Additional baggage
- Add any special service request
- Upgrade seat
- Refund request
Add Extra Baggage Or Pay Fee For Overweight Luggage
In business and economy class, checked luggage cannot have a total dimension greater than 158cm (62 inches) (length + breadth + height). Any luggage that exceeds this size restriction may incur extra or overweight charges. There is a 250 cm maximum dimension restriction for royal and first-class.
By calling the airline’s call center or purchasing extra luggage allowance online in advance, customers can increase their allotment. Typically, it is less expensive to acquire extra baggage allowance prior to traveling.
Depending on the location and the weight of the extra baggage, Kuwait Airways has different excess baggage fees. Depending on the route and distance, it might be between 80 USD and $300 USD. While it costs 80 USD to go from Kuwait to the GCC, it costs no more than 300 USD to travel from Europe to the USA.
The cost of overweight baggage ranges from $30 to $130 (USD) each piece, and the total cost of overweight and large baggage will be double that amount, or $60 to 260 USD. The lowest point is Kuwait to the GCC, while the highest point is Europe or the USA.
Seat Selection Via Manage Booking
In the standard zone, Kuwait Airlines grants complimentary seat assignments for both charged and non-chargeable tickets. Therefore, if you have completed the Kuwait Airways flight booking procedure but have not yet chosen a seat in the Economy, Business, or First class, you have the fantastic possibility to do so at any moment.
Understanding Kuwait’s flight booking procedure is crucial if you want to always have a comfortable flight. However, if you are unsure of how to reserve a seat on Kuwait Airlines, you must read the instructions given to you.
- Launch a browser, go to the booking website, and log in using your credentials by clicking the log-in button.
- To choose your flight, you must click the Manage Booking option and enter the passenger’s last name and the reservation number.
- Choose the class of reservation, the seat choice, and the reservation possibility, where you can briefly input the passenger’s information.
- It is crucial to be aware that Kuwait normally levies fees when choosing and reserving a seat with Kuwait Airways easily online.
- View the specific seat that you can choose to reserve in advance, then click the bank and input your card information to complete your online payment.
How To Cancel Flight Ticket
Within 24 hours of reserving a flight, passengers on Kuwait Airways are entitled to cancel their reservations without incurring any fees. Additionally, within the first 24 hours, passengers may still cancel their Kuwait Airways flight reservations by incurring a cancellation fee. They have a set amount of time to cancel their flight and receive a refund.
- Go to the Kuwait Airways official website first.
- Next, input your login information to access your account.
- Then select “Manage Booking” from the drop-down list.
- Then, enter your reservation number to locate your reservation.
- Open your reservation after locating it.
- Next, locate and click the cancel button by scrolling down.
Note: Your email address will be notified when your Kuwait Airways flight ticket is canceled.
Reschedule Flights Via Manage Booking
The best approach to change your flight is on your own, online, at the airline’s official website. Adhere to the instructions:
- Find the Manage booking option at the top of the homepage by going to the official website, www.kuwait airways.com.
- Put in your last name and the reference number for your flight booking.
- Now Choose the new travel dates by clicking the “Change flight to proceed” button.
- To view the new flight options, click ‘Continue’.
- You must choose the flight option that most accurately meets your specifications and press “Continue” to access Kuwait Airways Online Booking Date Change.
- In the end, check your schedule for your flight and pay any necessary adjustment fees.
- To accept the terms and conditions, use the ‘Yes’ button.
- To finish the transaction, click the “Finish” button.
- You will receive an email with a freshly created ticket at the email address provided at the time of booking after the payment is successful.
Web Check-in Via Manage Booking
- You can access Kuwait Airways’ official website using whatever browser you like.
- log in to Kuwait Airways’ official website.
- Get to the Manage Booking tab by clicking.
- then, you should choose Online Check-in.
- the online check-in gateways must be finished.
- Once you fill up all the portals with the required details hit the check in button.
- do as per the instruction given on the screen and click on the continue button.
- Enter your contact details, then click the next button.
- Click “I agree and continue” after carefully reading the reservation.
- Mention your nationality and tap on the save nationality information tab.
- Now, attach travel documents as well as hit the save travel documents option.
- Click the confirm and continue tab once you have entered your nationality, personal information, and travel documents.
- Find a seat map on the next page.
- Choose the seat from an accessible number of seats.
- Then, tap on the Confirm seat selection and continue tab.
- At the end of the check -in procedure, you will find “View Boarding Pass” on scroll down the page.
- Under the respective boarding pass you can see the download option. Hit that button and it will be downloaded successfully.
Booking Correction Via Manage Booking
Kuwait Airways is aware that circumstances might arise in life that make it necessary for customers to change the names shown on their tickets. Their name-change policy is set up to take into account such circumstances while upholding compliance and security.
There are requirements, and not everyone qualifies for a name change. Kuwait Airways. Name changes are often permissible for:
Kuwait Airways allows changes to the passenger’s name if there is a little spelling error to make sure it matches the documents used for identification.
Legal Name Changes
If a passenger’s name has changed legally, they can ask for updates to their tickets so that the changes are reflected.
- Visit the official Kuwait Airways website by launching your web browser.
- Find the panel of tabs at the top of the webpage and select the “Manage Booking” tab.
- There will be a drop-down dialog box. Go to the “Manage” area and click the “Manage Booking” option.
- After being forwarded to a new page, input your “Last Name” as well as “Booking Reference.” You may apply your “E-ticket number” in its place if you don’t have your booking reference.
- Hit the blue “Retrieve Booking” button when you’ve completed all the necessary fields.
- You can choose the individual ticket that requires a name correction from among your displayed reservations.
- To use Kuwait Airways’ name change function and alter your name, simply follow the on-screen directions.
- After you’ve finished the changes, pay the name change charge if you need to.
- A confirmation email that your name correction was completed may be sent to you.
Apply For Refund Via Manage Booking
You want a reimbursement. If so, don’t panic; you’ll find accurate information on the refund process, Simply read the below-mentioned steps.
- The first step is to go to Kuwait Airways’ official website or app.
- Then click the “Manage My Trip” link.
- The ticket’s “First and Last Name” and “Booking Number” should be entered.
- Select the booking you want to cancel by clicking the ‘Search’ button.
- Then click “Cancel,” and your reservation will be canceled.
- Next, opt for the Refund Request choice and enter any relevant information, including the passenger’s contact details, regarding the canceled flight.
- Once you’ve reviewed all the data, click the Submit button to finish processing your refund.
Extra Features Of Manage Booking (100 Characters- Other Request you can made like carrying Pet, Children , Add Extra Seat, Request Itinerary Receipt, Seat Upgrade ,Check Flight Status, Reward Point Check ETC)
Question 1 : How Soon Can I Check-in In Kuwait Airways Using Web Checkin??
Answer: If you have a confirmed, valid e-ticketed booking, you may check in as long as you do it between 24 and 3 hours before the flight’s departure.
Question 2 : Where Is My Kuwait Airways PNR and Flight Ticket Booking Reference Number?
Question 3 : How Do I download a Kuwait Airways E-Ticket Using PNR Number?
Answer: At the end of check in procedure, you will find “View Boarding Pass” on scroll down the page. There you will find the download option along with the respective e-tickets.
Question 4: Can I Choose Meal Or Beverages Using Manage Booking Kuwait Airways ?
Answer: You can place an onboard food order with Kuwait Airways. 48 hours before the flight, you can place a food order. And take pleasure in the dish you chose from the available selections.