How To Manage Booking Option Austrian Airlines?
Austrian Airlines is one of the reliable airlines for all their air travel. It offers Manage Booking option to all its passengers to ease them with correction, change or cancel the flight later on, based on their preferences. If you ever find changes to plan and don’t even liable to find available flights so that you can reschedule, then make sure that you try this option of Austrian Airlines.
If you are new to Austrian Manage Booking and looking for the complete guidance, make sure that you do not skip any of this content. Then only you would conveniently do update, change, cancel and corrections to your booking.
Options You Have Via Manage Booking Austrian Airlines
Austrian Manage Booking allows the people to do the following things such as;
- Buy extra baggage
- Special Meal Request
- Wheelchair Assistance Request
- Pet Service
- Seat Upgrade
- Preferred Seat Selection based on seat accessibility.
- Reschedule which varies depending on the seat and flight accessibility.
- Flight Cancellation
- Date change
- Rerouting of the flight.
There are many editing possibilities that have been provided through Manage Booking to the passengers. Further, you should continue with this content and know the respective procedure.
Add Extra Baggage Or Pay Fee For Overweight Luggage
By leveraging the Manage booking option, You can add extra baggage to booking later on. Still there is a limitation that you must apply. As per the baggage policy of Austrian Airlines, you can add extra baggage as much as you want.
Austrian Airlines does not charge any fees if you bring baggage that falls within 158 cm and 24 kg. You need to pay the penalty for excess baggage. Each baggage must not weigh more than 32 kg and the dimensions must not exceed over size 292 cm each. Otherwise, you will not be approved.
To add extra baggage and pay fee through the Manage Booking option, you must abide by the steps listed below.
- Search “Austrian Airlines Manage Booking” on the web search.
- Tap on the first url link.
- Navigate to the Manage Booking option.
- Complete the dropdown sections with the required details such as Booking Code and Last name of the ticket holder.
- Hit the Next button so that your booking would be conveniently retrieved.
- Select Manage Booking.
- With this, click on the plan option.
- Look for the baggage option.
- Click on “to our baggage calculator.”
- Click on the FAQ about booking tab.
- Further, do according to the instructions visible on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and tap on the show baggage allowance tab.
- Move down to the page and click on “book additional baggage.”
- Pay via any of the preferable payment methods.
- Once you purchased additional baggage, Austrian Airlines notified you with the confirmation message.
Seat Selection Via Manage Booking
If you want to complete the travel with your companion conveniently deprived of any interruption then you should choose Austrian Manage Booking. This service of Austrian Airlines qualifies the passengers to choose the seats based on their preferences. Passengers can select the seat while booking or after the flight reservations up to the web check in accessibility. Depending on the fare type and travel class, you might have to pay for the seat selection. To select the seat, you can use your mobile application or the official site.
Here’s the sequence that you must follow to choose the seat.
- Head out to the homepage of Austrian Airlines.
- Don’t escape the login process.
- Further, you should click on the My Booking option.
- Fill the dropdown portal with your booking details and hit the next button.
- Your booking will appear on the screen.
- Look for the Manage Booking option.
- Then, find “extra service.”
- Find “seat selection.”
- Review the seat map and choose from the accessible seats.
- Continue ahead with the instructions prompted on the screen one-by-one.
- Save the changes and confirm the seat selection.
- Lastly, pay the fees for the seat selection and get the confirmation message to your registered contact details.
How To Cancel a Flight Ticket?
Austrian Airlines offers a 24-hours-free cancellation policy that qualifies the passengers to cancel the flight for free if they do so within 24 hours of the ticket purchase. Refundable fare holders are liable to get a full refund on canceling the flight. Non-refundable fare holders are not entitled to get any refund whether they cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking.
There is no different cancellation procedure for Refundable and non-refundable fares. For both fare types, you should follow the steps stated below to cancel the flight.
- Go to the official web portal of Austrian Airlines.
- Login to the official website.
- Locate the My Booking option.
- Enter the booking details in the dropdown form.
- With this, tap on the next button and in this way, your booking will be retrieved.
- Afterward, you should choose the cancel option.
- Further, continue as per the prompts visible in the screen.
- Confirm the process and receive the message regarding your flight cancellation.
Reschedule Flights Via Manage Booking
Rescheduling is the alternate option of cancellation that comes before canceling the flight when the change occurs to your plan and it impacts the travel date. Using the steps listed below, you can conveniently postpone the date or look for another flight scheduled on your expected date to travel.
- Visit the official website of Austrian Airlines and login to it.
- Click on the My Booking tab and find dropdown sections.
- Complete the fields with the required details.
- Click on the next button and find your booking open on the screen.
- Continue ahead by clicking on Manage Booking.
- Tap on the edit information.
- This way you can change the date and route.
- Save the changes and confirm it as well.
- This is how you would reroute and reschedule the flight.
You can reschedule or reroute only when the flight is accessible on the expected date to travel.
Web Check-in Via Manage Booking
Web check in is the online option of Austrian Airlines that enables the passengers to check in for the flight. You can check in 48-24 hours before the departure date. The web check in continues up to 60 minutes earlier than your scheduled flight. Meanwhile, you have a great possibility to choose your favorable seat for free. Follow the steps as mentioned below in a queue to check in conveniently for the flight.
- Open the official page of Austrian Airlines.
- Before proceeding the procedure, ensure to login the site.
- After that, you must choose Manage Booking.
- With this, you will find a dropdown where mentioning the booking details are required to retrieve initial booking.
- Now choose the trip you want to check in, click on the check in button.
- Follow the instructions as prompted on the screen.
- This is how you could conveniently check in for the flight.
Booking Correction Via Manage Booking
While reviewing the reservations have you found an error? No worries, all you just need to head to the Manage Booking page of Austrian Airlines and as the steps queued below.
- On visiting the official site of Austrian Airlines, you are required to login your registered account.
- Then, continue the procedure by selecting “My Booking.”
- Fill the dropdown form.
- Press the next button and retrieve your initial booking.
- Click on the Manage Booking option.
- Choose the change and make the required correction.
For more clarification and convenience, get through the Austrian Airlines Call center.
Apply For Refund Via Manage Booking
Refund request is dedicated to the refundable fare passengers. They have two ways to request a refund; they can claim a refund by connecting with an Austrian customer service executive or via Manage Booking. Meanwhile, they are supposed to abide by the below-mentioned procedure.
- With the help of a web search engine, find the Austrian Airlines Official Website.
- After that access the My Booking option.
- Meanwhile, you will be required to mention your booking details in the dropdown portal.
- Hit the next button and find your booking retrieved.
- Look for the Manage My Booking option.
- Further, click on the cancel and do as per the instructions prompted on the screen.
- If you are a refundable fare holder, you will have the option to claim refund.
- Find the refund request form.
- Once you complete the form, submit.
- Get the approval message.
To make the procedure more convenient and easier, get in touch with the experts at the same time.
Extra Features Of Manage Booking
If you want to enhance your travel experience with Austrian Airlines Special services such as carrying Pet, Children , Add Extra Seat, Request Itinerary Receipt, and more, then you should try Manage Booking.
Once you access the Manage Booking page of the airline, navigate to the special service. Choose any of your preferred options from given special services. Depending on the extra services, you should pay the amount accordingly.
Question 1 : How Soon Can I Check-in In Austrian Airlines Using Web Checkin??
Answer: You can check in for Austrian Flight within 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
Question 2 : Where Is My Austrian Airlines PNR and Flight Ticket Booking Reference Number?
Answer: PNR number is the six-digit number that airline mail when you book the flight. So, check out your inbox.
Question 3 : How Do I download an Austrian Airlines E-Ticket Using PNR Number?
Answer: access the Manage booking page of the airline and look for the special service. Meanwhile find out the view & print section and undertake the steps accordingly.
Question 4: Can I Choose Meal Or Beverages Using Manage Booking Austrian Airlines ?
Answer: By following the Manage Booking and choosing the special service, you can conveniently purchase Meal or Beverages.
Question 5 : How Do I Track Refund for Canceled Or Delayed Flights Austrian Airlines ?
Answer: On accessing the Manage Booking page, you will find Special Service. Meanwhile, you should choose refund status.